Full visitor restrictions, visitor screening and masking
When you do visit our clinics and facilities, here's what to expect:
- You will be screened and asked to wear a mask. Clean cloth masks are available to borrow at the registration tables.
- Non-essential guests and visitors will not be allowed
- You may be asked to wait in your car
We are temporarily not allowing visitors to accompany or visit patients so we can keep everyone as safe as possible and limit the spread of illness.
There are a few exceptions to this temporary policy restricting visitors:
- One designated caregiver may accompany or see patient adult/minor (any person that needs to accompany a patient to assist in their care like a parent, spouse, friend or adult children for appointments/surgeries/procedures).
- Two visitors allowed for end-of-life patients at any given time (only two people in the room at once).
- Two custodial parents are allowed if legal reasons warrant both parents.
All public entrances to the Regional Medical Center (except the Emergency Room and Urgent Care) will close at 6:00 p.m. until further notice. The Main and East entrances will be closed during the weekend (please use Emergency Department entrance).
St. Peter’s Health is asking that patients who are exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms NOT visit the organization’s Broadway Clinic at 2550 Broadway or the North Clinic located at 3330 Ptarmigan Lane. This will allow these clinics to continue to safely care for patients that do not have COVID-19 and flu-like symptoms. Click here for more information on what to do if you think you have COVID-19 symptoms and here for more information on non-COVID-19 and non-flu-like care options.
Other prevention measures
Adjustments to select surgeries, procedures and clinic visits
Our facilities are open, although some services have been adjusted and telehealth is an option when appropriate. Details about service adjustments can be found here.
Cancellation of all events and classes
St. Peter’s Health has canceled most events and classes until further notice.
Modified sick leave and telecommuting policies to encourage staff to stay home when ill or work from home, when possible
Business services walk-in closures
St. Peter’s financial counseling office is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic. Please call 447-2828 to speak to a financial counselor.
Medical Records has also temporarily closed to walk-in traffic. Medical records are still available, please call 444-2178 for more information