The St. Peter's Health Urology care team offers state-of-the-art, high quality care in the diagnosis, treatment and management of both male and female urinary tract conditions as well as diagnosis and treatment of male and female reproductive issues, including offering robotic-assisted surgery using the state-of-the-art da Vinci Xi® robot.
St. Peter’s Approach to Urology
We recognize the importance of providing individualized treatment plans that meet your complex needs effectively. The team delivers care focused on clear communication, flexibility and years of experience, ensuring we provide you a comfortable and comprehensive experience.
Our care includes screenings, in-clinic procedures and surgeries performed by Dr. Timothy Grossman, a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology, and Dr. Kevin Brown, who performs robotic-assisted surgeries.
Tim Grossman, MD earned his Medical Degree from the University of Nebraska and completed both his residency and internship at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison. Dr. Grossman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology.
Kevin Brown, DO received his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Penn. Dr. Brown’s focus includes: management of urologic cancers including prostate, bladder and kidney cancer. He also specializes in robotic-assisted surgery, including prostatectomy, nephrectomy and cystectomy.
The Urology care team at St. Peter’s Health focuses on treatment of kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra and the male reproductive organs.
Conditions treated include:
- Detection of bladder, kidney and prostate cancer using advance screening methods
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Female and male reproductive issues
- Female and male urinary incontinence
- Interstitial cystitus (a chornic condition characterized by uncomfortable bladder pressure and pain)
- Kidney stones
- Over-active bladder
- Prostate cancer, including high risk
- Urinary tract infection
- Urine retention
The Urology care team at St. Peter’s Health provides a broad range of services, including:
- Adjuvant Hormonal Therapy
- Bladder Instillation
- Catheter changes and care
- Fiducial Seed Placement
- Prostate Biopsy
- SpaceOAR (used during radiation therapy for prostate cancer to help minimize the impact on urinary, sexual and bowel quality of life)
- Testosterone injection
- UroLift System treatment (one-time, in-office procedure to relieve symptoms of enlarged prostate)
- Robotic assisted surgery
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Ureteroscopy laser stent
No referral is required to make an appointment, but please note that some insurance companies may require a referral. Please check your insurance requirements.
Location(s) of Urology Services
Helena, MT 59601